Are you a creative thinker who can work independently as well as partner with colleagues? Interested candidates should apply for this User Experience (UX) Designer job with a growing company in the Charlotte area. This role exists to design the overall functionality of exciting products and iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience. The User Experience (UX) Designer role needs to originate and conduct user research, interviews, and surveys, and translate their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes as well. This is a full-time employment opportunity. Apply for this role now!
- Overseeing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Areas of focus may consist of content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Working closely with other members of the digital marketing team on the development of new initiatives
- Supporting other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Collaborating with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Building tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Produce satisfying experiences for users of a product, based on results from user research and workflow analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Well versed Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
- Able to use graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- 3+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Experience in prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin)
- Well-founded grasp of UX
- User Flows experience
- Practical knowledge of User Personas
- Wide ranging experience with UI UX And Design
- Solid understanding of User-centered Design
- Proficiency in User Interaction
- General familiarity with User-Centric
- Quality experience with Usability Testing
- Command of User Journey
- Proven knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Experience with User Centered Design
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of design software applications and tools
- A portfolio exhibiting UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work
- Candidates with strong interpersonal skills will do well in this position
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
To write a review, you must login first.
From the Same Poster